Welcome to Year 4 – Y4AC
Our staff for 2018/19:
Mrs A Collins with Teaching Assistant Mrs Ahmed
Year Four have made a fantastic start to the new school year and have settled into their new classrooms and routines.
We are really impressed by their hard work and determination, and feel that we have a great year ahead! We are working as a team to implement our classroom rules using Hucklow’s core values. Our school behaviour system, ‘It’s good to be green’ is helping us to focus on our learning and show our ‘green’ learning behaviours. We have started the school year by talking about our aspirations for the future, and learning about other people’s aspirations. We all have hopes and dreams and are working together to achieve them.
Meet the Teacher- Monday 17th September 2:30pm
PE days and Swimming day
Swimming is every Friday. Y4AC leave on the coach at 8:40am, so children need to be at school on time with their kit ready.
PE is on Mondays and will be outdoor.
How parents can help
You can help your child to make good progress by
– Asking them what they have learned from school.
– Celebrating their achievements.
– Listening to them read every night.
– Practising their weekly spelling pattern every night.
– Supporting them to complete their weekly maths and literacy homework.
– Commenting/ signing their reading record.
– Ensuring they have a good night’s sleep and a healthy breakfast.
Latest Class News
Welcome back to Hucklow Primary School
We are now two days into our new academic year at Hucklow and all the children have settled back into learning extremely well. We look forward to seeing them engage in some wonderful topics this year and look forward to you joining us in viewing them.
The Hucklow Teamread more