Our Vision & AimsWe recognise that we cannot achieve our aims in isolation and therefore the value the involvement of parents as partners in the education of their child. It is through this partnership that we can give our children the quality of education they deserve.
By enabling all members of school to achieve their potential, within a caring environment that is exciting and fun.
By promoting the similarities and differences between the rich variety of cultures represented within our school, the community and the world around us.
By ensuring the needs of all our children are met within a safe and secure environment.
Hucklow School Aims
- To enable all children to reach their potential through good quality teaching that allows rapid progress.
- To provide a rich and exciting curriculum that will motivate children to learn and develop a learning culture within school.
- To foster an ethos of aiming high and respect for others to help create good citizens and successful people of the future.
- To ensure children are knowledgeable about how to live safely and healthily.
- Accurate assessment and forensic analysis enables teaching to be well planned and targeted to meet the needs of all children leading to raised attainment and good progress for all.
2. To improve the quality of teaching to be consistently good or better across school.
- All pupils display a positive attitude to learning.
- Leadership at all levels in the school is strengthened to ensure improving quality of teaching and therefore improved outcomes for children.
At Hucklow our Core Values are at the heart of everything we do. Click on the links below to view: