Welcome to Foundation Stage 2 – F2LS
Our staff for 2018/19:
Miss Senior with teaching assistants Miss Mooney
Mrs Marlow will work across both classrooms.
The children have settled into their new class really well, they are enjoying staying for lunch and trying new foods. The children are showing lots of enthusiasm and engagement towards their new topic ‘Who lives in a house like this?’ The children are beginning to take home their reading books, Thank you for supporting your children at home by regularly reading and practising keywords every day.
- Every child to have their P.E. kits in school – white t-shirt, black shorts/ leggings and black pumps. Our PE day is Wednesday.
- All book bags to be brought to school every day. Please change your child’s book using the coloured book boxes every morning. A gentle reminder to bring books back into school before taking a new book home.
- Homework menus go out on Friday every 2 weeks. We encourage all children to have a go doing at least one activity on the homework menu.
- F2 Art Gallery – date to be confirmed
- Parent Consultation will take place at the end of October, this will be a great opportunity to look at your child’s current learning.
Latest Class News
Welcome back to Hucklow Primary School
We are now two days into our new academic year at Hucklow and all the children have settled back into learning extremely well. We look forward to seeing them engage in some wonderful topics this year and look forward to you joining us in viewing them.
The Hucklow Teamread more